This week in:
Language Arts– Continue with character traits and dialogue. Continue working on the Close Reading strategy and text dependent questions using various KidBiz Articles and works of fiction.
Spelling: No Spelling Words this week.
Achieve: Article and Activity Questions this week for homework. NO Thought Question.
Writing– Continue working on writing a narrative for “Stuck in a Snowglobe”.
Math– Continue Chapter 7: Division Students may log on to Think Central to practice current lessons. The link is on the right of this page.
- December 13th – 15th PTA’s Holiday Gift Shop is open for shopping
- December 15th Winter Music Showcase 6:30pm
- December 19th – January 9th Winter Break
- January 10th School Resumes: Minimum Day
- January 16th No School: Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- January 19th Science & Technology Night, Grades K-2 at 6:30pm
- January 26th Science & Technology Night, Grades 3-6 at 6:30pm