THANK YOU for the lovely gifts we received during Staff Appreciation Week. The best part was seeing the joy in the students’ faces as they gave their teachers and favorite staff members gifts.
Thank you, also, to our Chalk Walk volunteers! They did an awesome job of guiding the students to create works of art on the sidewalks!
Please note that siblings are not allowed on the play equipment before or after school. This is for safety and liability reasons.
Please take a moment to talk to your student(s) about being aware of surroundings as they make their way to and from school, walk with friends when possible, and to be vigilant while using phones or electronics in public areas. Talk to your child about the importance of reporting any suspicious activity to you, to school staff, or the police. Our mutual goal is to keep students safe at all times.
Don’t forget to check the lost and found and pay any cafeteria bills or library fines before the end of the day.
Just a reminder that if you want to make sure your child has a space for next year at Wolf Canyon, you must do residency verification. The office will be open from 8:00 am – 4:00 pm through June 12 and reopen on July 13, 2015.
No Homework this week!
- Tuesday, June 2 at 6:30 pm is our Volunteer Recognition Dessert. If you have volunteered at all this year please come have dessert on us and let us show you how much we really appreciate everything you have done to support our school.
- Thursday, June 4 beginning at 10:30 am is our Schoolwide Picnic. Come have lunch with your child and celebrate another great year with us. We will distribute yearbooks on this day and students will have the opportunity to have their yearbooks signed throughout the day. We have 14 extra yearbooks. Those yearbooks will be available for purchase Thursday, June 4 at 8:00 am for $60.00 cash only first come first serve.
- Friday, June 5 is the Last Day of School.
- Tuesday, July 21 Meet the Teacher 5:30 – 7:30 pm
- Wednesday, July 22 First Day of School (Minimum Day) for Grades 1-6.
- Thursday, August 13 5:30 pm – 8:00 pm Curriculum Night