Please turn in all APEX donations this week. Envelopes can be turned in at the office as well. Letters went home a while back with log-in information. See your child’s teacher for more information.
Wednesday, May 27 we have our final Family Dinner Night from 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm at Which Wich In Eastlake and then for dessert go to Baskin Robbins BASKIN ROBBINS from 1:00 pm – 9:00 pm. All proceeds benefit our music program. Remember to bring the fliers!
Residency Verification begins this week from 8:00 am to 9:30 am and again from 1:30 pm to 4:00 pm in the school office. The office will be open for extended hours on Tuesday, May 26 and Thursday, May 28 until 7:00 pm. Your child will not be placed on a class roster until you prove residency. Click here to find out what bills to bring Verification of Residency for Returning 2015-2016
This week, Wolf Canyon is celebrating all staff. Please show your appreciation for all the many people that play a special part in caring for our children (teachers, special education staff, aides, office personnel, cafeteria workers, librarian, school psychologist, school nurse, custodians, bus drivers, YMCA and DASH supervisors, computer technician, student teachers, breakfast and lunch supervisors (noon duty), and military intern.
Wednesday, May 27 Wolf Canyon is celebrating the Day of the Teacher. PTA will be sending home a special template for you to consider having your child fill out and decorate. Please return this form on Tuesday, May 26 and we will be sure to present these special notes to the classroom teachers. We also need volunteers to help with lunch time supervision that day. If you are available and interested in helping out, please call the school office at 619-482-8877.
Thursday, June 4 beginning at 10:30 am is our Schoolwide Picnic. Come have lunch with your child and celebrate another great year with us. We will distribute yearbooks on this day and students will have the opportunity to have their yearbooks signed throughout the day.
This Week In:
- Language Arts: Complete Trickster Tales
- Writing: Thought Question
- Math: Geometry
- Science: Year-in-Review
This Week’s Homework:
- NO HOMEWORK this week.
- May 26-29 Staff Appreciation Week
- Thursday, May 28 Chalk Walk
- Friday, June 5 Last day of school
- Tuesday, July 21 Meet the Teacher
- Wednesday, July 22 First Day (Min. Day)for Grades 1-6.
- If you’ve read this far, congratulations! Your child can receive a prize from Mrs. Lafferty at morning recess or after school, with the SECRET code: “Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.” He or she must WHISPER it to Mrs. Lafferty, and may not tell anyone else the SECRET code!