- Being ON TIME EVERY DAY! We are testing every day next week, and there will be prizes for students with perfect attendance all week!
- Wearing comfortable clothes.
- Getting plenty of rest throughout the week.
- Having a healthy breakfast full of protein and complex carbs (oatmeal and fruit, whole wheat toast and scrambled eggs, even a big bowl of Cheerios with fruit.). Try to avoid sugary cereals that will only cause students to crash midway through the day.
- Practicing typing skills on typing websites such as Dance Mat Typing, Rapid Typing, or any other website your child’s teacher may have recommended.
- Getting familiar with the testing format using the practice CAASPP. Go to http://www.cde.ca.gov/ta/tg/sa/practicetest.asp and click on Take the Practice or Training Test
- And, of course, relaxing and doing your personal best!
Our school is asking for donation of baby wipes and water bottles for our upcoming Chalk Walk. If you can, please send donations to your teacher. Each teacher also needs 2 shoe boxes. If you have one to donate, please check with your teacher to see if she is in need!
This Week In:
- Language Arts: CAASPP and Trickster Tales
- Writing: CAASPP
- Math: CAASPP
- Science: Clouds
This Week’s Homework:
There will be NO HOMEWORK during testing week. Homework will resume next week, May 4.
- Wednesday, April 29 from 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm is FAMILY DINNER NIGHT AT Panda Express in the Otay Ranch Shopping Center. You must have the flyer for Wolf Canyon to receive credit.
- CHALKWALK on May 28
- May 7 6:30 pm Kindergarten Musical
- May 14 6:30 pm GLEE Club and Music Program Presentation
- May 18 7:00 pm PTA General Meeting